Let’s start now with a conversation. Chances are, pain has been distracting you from your family, your work, or your overall ability to focus on tasks with clarity or peace of mind.
- You care deeply for your family but don’t always feel understood by or effective with them. This frustrates you.
- The pain is unbearable sometimes.
- You figure strength lies in endurance.
- You’re afraid you’ll end up like your parents or not measure up to them.
- You handle whatever is happening no matter how mind boggling. You just hope it’s not a tsunami.
- You’re creative. You may make things with your hands and play music. Whatever the creation, it is on your mind a lot.
- You’re worried that the things that you think are important don’t matter after all.
I’m here to listen. Whether you’ve had a family and your kids are grown, you can still learn to hear your body and express that to someone. As we gently peel away layers, go in, we see what’s possible. Owning it gets a sense of win. Softening to it is where your strength is, rather than being like stiff steel that cracks.
Schedule a time to chat with me now. You receive 30 minutes free. Tell me about your mandate, your responsibilities, your pain.
In our seven-step program, you will learn that it’s okay to set your responsibilities aside for the time being, and put yourself at center so that you can:
- Breathe easier.
- Think easier.
- Move easier.
- Relate to your family easier.
- Feel better.
You can work independently or within the group. Confirmation and daily guidance is a great way to gain momentum. Having your progress mirrored back to you is a terrific motivator. The course is designed for you to make progress in increments from what you thought wasn’t possible to the possible.
Allow yourself to feel how not addressing this this might be costing you. Let’s connect, and communicate with me what’s been on your mind.
And that’s where we begin. Tell me about your pain. Together we walk!
Do you ever feel like you have to hold it in and keep it together? If so, then this movement video is for you. Have a laugh and learn something too.